Tuesday, February 10, 2009
It's been a while
I know I haven't posted since last year (makes it seem like it's been a long time). I felt like I should n 't (for integrity reasons), post about work. I have come to realize that work is all I do and therefore have nothing to talk about b/c all I do is work. Seriously, you guys don't want to hear posts about my cat or how I did laundry. This is sad! So when I get a real life, I will post again. Promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was wondering what ever happened to you. Post about the cat. Post about work. Post about doing laundry. Just don't disappear!
Post about your cat.
Post about how you do laundry. (maybe you can give me some laundry tips)
Post about how many times you go to the bathroom during the night.
Post about ANYTHING! Like Cowboy said, just don't stop!
Kelly, we are retired and live the most boring life that anyone could live. We do nothing that is any real interest to anyone but I keep plugging away. It's an outlet and sometimes, therapy.
You have a knack for writing and can make anything fun to read. So please, please, please...keep posting.
Cat are nice , so my grandaugher tells me
Post a Comment