Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cleared for landing....

I am feeling better! I've been cleared to go back to work. (And in true Kelly fashion, I signed up for extra shifts and will probably overdo it) -( way to have boundaries! ) I had a hard time not seeing people (except for my doctor which does not count) My staff was actually glad to see me - which made me feel better ( don't worry - that's back to normal - I fired one of the favorite people that have been there forever - because he's a crack head - not an opinion it's fact so they are totally back to hating - missed all that negative energy) Anyways, there is a life lesson to be learned. (It's one that I know but don't want to accept - it's super logical too - won't go there.) I AM NOT SUPERWOMAN! ( do look nice in the boots and cape - not the point) I can't do it all, can't fix everything, and there are some things that I cannot change and cannot control. (Even now - tears!!!!) I hate this lesson most of all.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Hey ..... glad to hear your back and running.

That Janie Girl said...

I'm proud of you for staying home and being a good girl!

Now don't overdo it, and stay well! See ya when I get back from PA.