Monday, November 17, 2008
I do not have time to be sick....
So I have pneumonia , not really a good time for it. I'm the girl who still shows up at work on time rain, sleet or hail. I've had to call out of work for the rest of the week. Let me be honest, I was going to go in anyways but my boss called my doctor and they decided that I should take the rest of the week off. It's nice how connected everyone is in West Texas. (sarcasm) I am currently resting b/c I have no choice. My body will not allow me to do anything else. I feel like we are fighting - my body and me. I want to be busy and it's not going for that. I washed my sheets today (to get all the germ particles off) and it wore me out. I had to take like a four hour nap after wards. I'm sure there is a life lesson in all this, maybe when I'm done being mad about being sick then I can figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, I'm glad that Janie is close and can keep tabs on you!
Take advantage of the time off from work and get the rest you need.
Hang in there girl and get well ... then you will feel good enough to go kick butt again!
And sounds like to got a decent boss .. mine would have said "you're still breathing, get out there and sell some feed, we'll plan the funeral later!"
I thought about calling your boss myself (as you know!) but I'm glad he and the doctor talked.
I, for one, don't wanna be catching pneumonia at the crab de la bleu. Or anything else, for that matter!
Get better quick! We got us some huntin' to do, cowgirl.
What you need is a therapeutical quail hunt.
Just dont go quail hunting with My favorite Cowboy(Bush's) V.P.
Post a Comment