Sunday, December 7, 2008

I don't want to be me today

Ahhhh... I just didn't have the world's greatest day. I didn't realize that until the drive home when I added it all up. It wasn't work - it was the people who work for me. It didn't go well. I just drove home doubting me and the choices that I made, the way things came out of my mouth, how things happened, what happened, and my temper. I've had a really short fuse lately. I think why I am mad is okay - but oh my lanta it does not come out well. I get so angry! and frustrated! I hate having to tell someone something everyday and they think that I am the one with the problem. Today was one of those days and I just left thinking why do I do this? why do I care? Is what I am trying to accomplish really worth all this? At the end of the day, am I proud of who I was?

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Kellygirl, thank you so much for your comment on my post! (It made me "laugh")

I can empathize with you in the disappointment of "people". Some can really do a number on your psyche and knock you down. But thank God, there are the "others" that can pull you up and restore your faith. You're a real trooper...do what you know is right!

That Janie Girl said...

Don't worry, girl, it's all good.

Walk in what you know is good and true, the rest will fall into place.

Love ya!

That Janie Girl said...

Reindeer Games

Who wants to play?


Good, you're all in, great, this is gonna be fun.

See my blogroll? You probably have one too. Count down NINE blog names on YOUR blog roll (for nine reindeer, get it?) Click and count down nine names on THAT blogroll. Click again and leave a comment. Remember this month only, with every comment. an angel gets his wings!

Let's play, Kelly!!

crabby old man said...

ANGER IS WHY I WORK ON THE FARM BY MYSELF AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC.

Dennis said...

Hang in their Kelly.

That Janie Girl said...

Happy New Year, Kellygirl!