Sunday, February 22, 2009

Best day ever!!!!

I woke up to inches of water all over the floor to my apartment. Lovely. Some neighbors water heater burst and flooded my unit. So I took my clothes and makeup and got dressed at work. My saving grace was that I would get some coffee in me. Starbucks line was freakishly long. Got to work and had 4 empty coffee pots awaiting me. Each pot had a teaspoon worth of coffee in it. I drank them all. 4 great sips. I don't know how to make coffee which is why I usually sell my soul to the Starbucks devils. Anyways, had a long, not magical day at work. I've been really sick - vomiting a lot. can't keep anything down. Super did a good job at the blue crab in between bouts of vomiting and waves of pain. Went to the emergency room after work. Threw up on my best coat. It's my favorite and I don't think that It will be making a recovery. I will always think that it smells funny. Long story short. Severe dehydration, and a festive ulcer. I guess that was the gift that work gave me. I'm bitter. The pain pills are nice. I'm feeling very calm.
And I think Jada Pinkett Smith the cat that I hated ran away. I'm okay with that.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

At least you feel o.k. about the cat! Geez, Kellygirl...take care of yourself..

Dennis said...

Goodness girl! Ulcers are not a fun thing .... hopefully they gave you something besides JUST pain pills.

Did you get your apartment taken care of?

Kellygirl said...

My hot water is still off! I might go colonial and boil some on the stove to take a bath in!

JAR said...

I'm with Jackie. . . you've gotta find a way to take care of yourself, even when work is crazy!

That Janie Girl said...

Oh, Lord. What a mess! Get better...