Wednesday, October 15, 2008
8 bottles of bleach on the wall...
The plumbing went out. That does not describe adequately the situation at the blue crab. It smelled like Satan's bottom and I was inches deep in facilitation matter. I did not cover that in my training. I missed the "what to do with poop and lots of people who need too... 101" and more importantly the follow up class "what to do with people who get angry b/c they can't....". And furthermore how to deal with my staff who are hungry, need a smoke, and cannot go to the bathroom. They love me. Best boss ever! At this point they are probably getting me a gift - with a bow. It was such a good night. Words cannot describe....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are just what I need in the "golden years of my life". A good laugh; and, with a slug of my new Jogging in a Jug, I should be a new woman.
By the way...when do the "golden years" begin? I may be well into the bronze...I need to research that thought...
I was under the impression that Satan's poop doesn't stink.
Girl, you make me laugh! Sorry you're knee deep in it!
Call me when you get a chance, we'll plan to hook up for a meal/starbucks!
Oh Satan's poop stinks alright - he just thinks it doesn't!
All sympathies aside, Kelly, this just sounds like parenting training. I'm beginning to realize that the longer I'm a Dad, the more I'm desensitized to gross stuff. Well, either that or I'm just too tired to care...
Welcome to the Basin blogosphere!
Satan's Poop...hilarious. I'm glad I'm not there but wish you were here. Miss you ... really
tic
Post a Comment