So had my second official day off (keep in mind I skipped my last one due to being an overachiever and going in to work - the Martha Stewart in me never dies) and I just finished a stint of 3 12 hour days. If you would have asked me what I wore yesterday, could not tell you but if you asked me who sat at table 76 and what did they order? Seafood plate with mashed potatoes on the side and their dog eats lettuce. I'm that good or that weird. Anyways, I drank tea, did laundry, and played some games on the computer and recolor coded my closet. I got busy so their was a shirt out of place. How old am I? Seriously... If I start bringing ma chrome (sp?) back, somebody who loves me had better call it. I wouldn't go out too far today b/c their was storm warning on t.v. and I wasn't sure if it was my county or not. And again, their is nothing out here. If it floods, their is not a tree to hang on too. Tornado? It will see you, their is nothing to hide behind.
This place is so backwards. Kelly Clarkson just won american idol here. Just last week. Her song Breakaway just came out here along with Rod Stewarts new hit "Have I told you lately." It's so 1982 here. Wait till you visit, I am taking you to the mall. Not gonna tell you anything else b/c I want you to be surprised when they are still selling plaid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment