Okay so let's start a positive list. Whenever you go somewhere in town, you always get a good parking spot b/c no one lives here. I just drove 10 miles for iced tea.
Men always hold the door open for you, proves that chivalry is not dead. There is a high ratio of men to women here! I suppose if I'm going to meet one of these knights in shining armor then I should quit wearing my pajamas everywhere. I thought I was pulling the look off, like I could pass for being sporty, like hey, just went to the gym, but I think in all honesty that I look like I am wearing the clothes I slept in, b/c I am.
I get to learn to appreciate the finer side of life - just watched grass grow. See how I am so positive?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cheer up! This will be a great experience for you and I'm sure you will be a great manager! Oh, can you tell Satan I said what's up?
Great positives so far! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment