Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Cried at work .....
I did. And once I started I could not stop. I even snotted on my boss. He was cool about it. I just reached my limit. I got tired b/c I worked 6 12 hour days in a row, still recovering from the flu, failed our audit, ran out of crab cakes, had a freakishly bad hair day, ignored by my employees and I don't even know what else. It just added up! I've been working like crazy and my other manager's have some ingrained behaviors that are detrimental to what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm firing everyone. If only it were that easy. I really need to keep praying for them. And sometimes that's the hardest thing to do when you really don't like them. I guess mean people need Jesus too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hang in there Kellygirl ..... someday you'll look back at this and laff. (No really you won't ... but that's what everyone says at times like this.) And besides, I cried in front to my boss last week too!!
Kelly, I'm so sorry you're having such a bad experience! Yep...I hate to admit it but, there are mean people in WT just like everyplace else. And, they need Jesus too. And, I fully agree that they are soooo hard to pray for. And, I have to admit I don't spend much time praying for them...except just once in a while..."God, please help so and so be a better person. He/she is sooo bad!!" Good grief! What kind of prayer is that??? (I'm *still* trying to improve.)
Wish I were close so you could "snot" on me. But since I'm not, snot on Janie!!
Keep your faith, girl and remember your friends and family.
kelly maybe U could just send inspired some snot & anytime U need some spare time check out what Kathy Roller does with her spare time
http://rollersinvegas.blogspot.com/
Also pray for ur enemies it is like heping coals fire on their head.
Wait! Wait!
What's all this advice y'all are giving Kellygirl to "Snot on Janie"???
She can't snot on anyone.
Heck, she won't even hold a dead bird!
I'm here to tell y'all she's doing much better, feeling better, and yup, I took her for Chinese food last night.
I think it's my mission in life to introduce her to all the restaurants in the Permian Basin!
Other people cry at work? and they don't want to pray for mean people? that makes me feel better b/c it makes me feel human.
Feeling human is a good thing, as opposed to feeling non-human.
I've never felt non-human before.
Well, except for that one night....
Take my advice: if you ever get the urge to jump off the 5th floor balcony of a hotel into the swimming pool below, please don't do it.
I promise your health care plan will not cover such non-human acts.
Post a Comment